SKI FIT V2 IS HERE!
This is the second version of our previous Ski Fit program. Find NEW exercises, and NEW workouts in this 2nd version of our original 6-Week Ski Fit Program.
This program is designed as a progressive 6-week, 3 days/week strength and conditioning program specifically to get you ready for your winter skiing/snowboarding objectives. This program can be done anywhere with limited equipment (see recommended equipment list below).
What do you get?
- At home E-book version of our 6-week ski & snowboard fitness program
- 18 training sessions, 3 sessions a week for 6 weeks
- Every session contains a warm-up, strength element, conditioning element, and a cooldown
- Detailed workout descriptions
- Demonstration videos linked to every exercise
- Keep it forever!
Recommended equipment list:
- Dumbbells and/or kettlebells. The greater the selection of weights the better, however, the entire program can be done with a limited selection. If you don't have weights you can also get creative and use household objects as weights. Examples could be laundry soap, a bag of books, rocks, bottles of wine, etc...trust me we have seen some creative weighted objects!!
- A box, bench, chair, table...something study you can perform step-ups on.
- A good attitude and proficiency in the annual "snow dance."