Note: This is the orignal Ski & Snowboard Fit program released October of 2021. If you have not yet done this program we recommend starting with this Ebook prior to the V2!
Winter is upon us and it is time to get in shape for the upcoming ski season! We have designed a progressive 6-week, 3 days/week strength and conditioning program specifically to get you ready for your winter skiing/snowboarding objectives. This program can be done at home with limited equipment (see recommended equipment list below).
What do you get?
- At home ebook version of our 6-week ski & snowboard fitness program
- 18 training sessions, 3 sessions a week for 6 weeks
- Every session contains a warm-up, strength element, conditioning element, and a cooldown
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced scaling options for most workouts
- Detailed workout descriptions
- Demonstration videos linked to every exercise
Recommended equipment list:
- Dumbbells and/or kettlebells. The greater the selection of weights the better, however, the entire program can be done with a limited selection. If you don't have weights you can also get creative and use household objects as weights. Examples could be laundry soap, a bag of books, rocks, bottles of wine, etc...trust me we have seen some creative weighted objects!!
- A box, bench, chair, table...something study you can perform step-ups on.
- A good attitude and proficiency in the annual "snow dance."